Meet Aaron Howard, Your Multifaceted Graphic Designer
Aaron Howard is a versatile graphic designer with experience in email marketing, photo editing, and front-end site design. Aaron is seeking opportunities to utilize his technical consulting, project management, and design strategy talents to optimize digital marketing activities with French or US companies. Aaron is currently residing in Valenciennes, France on a long-stay visa.
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Dreamweaver, Premiere)
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, SharePoint)
- Higher Logic [Real Magnet], Figma, Fujifilm XMF, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Camtasia
- Front-End Web Design (HTML, CSS, PHP, jQuery, Drupal, WordPress, Bootstrap)
- Online Storefronts (EFI Portals, Magento)
- Photography (Nikon D3000 SLR) and Videography (Canon VIXIA HF R300)
- Mac, Windows, and Linux Operating Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Graphic Arts Management, Minor in Business Administration
- Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana
- Graphic Arts Tutor at Varsity Tutors (Remote)
- Graphic Designer/Digital Coordinator at the Academy of Model Aeronautics
- Web Administrator/Graphic Designer/Photographer at Coan Engineering
- Web2Print Specialist at One Point, Anderson
- Screen Printer Assistant at Progressive Design Apparel
- Learning ballroom and Latin dances
- Practicing Judo and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Playing video games and competing in tournaments
Aaron has worked in various professions developing eye-catching marketing materials, setting up marketing campaigns, and providing technical support. Aaron has a passion for teaching and works as a Graphic Arts Tutor to assist students in developing their design abilities and accomplishing their goals.
Ready to enhance your brand’s digital presence with Aaron’s expertise? Contact Aaron today!